Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014… here we come!

Where did 2013 go?

The kids are bigger, older, wiser.
I am bigger and older too. Wiser? Hmmm. I guess time will tell.

We have moved to a new home, re-connected with old friends, made new ones...none of which made it to the blog. Oh well, nevermind with 2013. It is done. It has been a great year to some, and a disastrous one to most.

I do have my hopes up for this year though. And it has nothing to do with certitude, and everything to do with superstition and numbers.

You see, my birthday is 02/14. This year, I am turning 42. The new home we moved to (and where we hope to spend the rest of our days) bears the name 1420 with pride. And this is the year 2014.

Coincidence? :)

Well, we all need to have something to believe in, something to hang our faith on, like a prized heirloom hanging from a dingy, rusty, dangling hook.


See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.